Saturday, December 16, 2006

PARIS! Bring back my Vinatge days.

Listening To - We use to be friends by Dandy Warhol
Mood - Raging anger!

So my one source of entertaiment in this world other than hanging out with my friends has been depreived from me! DEVIANTART IS BLOCKED IN THE UAE! *cries* the one place where i could just blossom out my creativity now theres no cool art community as a substitute!!
*SIGHS*
Bringing back those wonderful memories of what paris looks like in the vintage age in many perspectives








3 comments:

do0da said...

its not blocked in uni =P oo il go create an account and post stick men drawn in paint just to rub it in.. who am i kidding mali 5ilg :p

Baskin™ said...

nice wallah , waied 7ilowa el9war

Aj said...

Dooda, You just Love throwing it in my face, LOL

Baskin, Thanks alot