Sunday, November 19, 2006


Another Surprising Adventure in my boring life!
Yet another exciting day at uni! (Sense the sarcasm in the tone), I finally managed to take my camera to university ( Meaning i wasn't lazy anymore and managed to carry it to uni). I asked my econ classmate(whom i did not force , let me repeat did NOT force or THREATEN) if it was okay to just have an hour of just taking pics and guess what XD! HE didn't mind! (being nice pays off sometimes) Anywhoos here's the photo shoot.

Let me introduce you to Ghanim XD



Aww spontaneous photographs! my favorite, seriously it manages to just capture the person right emotion

and refrains from very awful poses like this one right here

AND HERE.

I prefer my pics this way, just looking normal.

aww, the first time i actually witness him even deeply thinking of something...
wait..there was this...okay Scratch that out..never mind lemme go on


Back to looking normal and taking pics of Ghanim laughing.


I think this is my favorite so far, the image is really sharp and looks pretty normal to me


I'm not a mind reader, but this face expression, Well, Ill let you judge (I KNOW! I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO KEEP MY OPINIONS TO MYSELF)


And lest i will leave you all with a word of advice, Anorexia Seriously, it doesn't work for all.

2 comments:

do0da said...

LOL you can tell your a bit short on excitement if you're calling this an adventure =P

Aj said...

By Adventure i have narrowed it to only photography advernture XD
im not that Sad!
Why do people get that impression :P