Friday, November 03, 2006

WARNING! this may offen every emaratia blogger
cureent mood:
very bored!
currently listenin to :
Sorry by madonna

Girls! dont take this so seriously its just a paraody so please! if anyone dislikes this idea dont go CURISING me in the comment sections. ITS A PARAODY!


HElOoOoOo! Today was such a bOoOoOoOoOring day in school! uffff!! bas art was so much fun! my teacher tels me i have potential in art! heres my picture! inshallah u like it!!!!!!!!

hesalt my money today! YAAAAAAAY! so finally i can go SHOPPING!
(i would give u some bas i need it LOoOoOoOl)



here are my shopping bags! oH My GoD!!! it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!



i got those shoes!! everybody will LOoOoOok at me and get so Jealous!!!

LOoOoOoOl



ba3adain i felt so sick MADRY LAISH! so the doctor told me i had a cold!!!! it was soOoOoOo ANNOYING! I have so much medecine to take ya rabii!!
*sniff*:(MY BEST FRIEND! she is sOoOoOoOoO sweet! she sent me a message when i was even sick! what are friends for!!


Say Goodbye to my dear turtle hell MisS u SoOoOoOoOo MUCH!

bye!






5 comments:

do0da said...

SHOTGUN ! SHOTGUN! SHOTGUN !

do0da said...

LOL didnt knw they got to you THAT much =P and you gotta love otrivin its like my best friend when i have a cold =p

Aj said...

aah! i hate medicine in all but if i had to choose a good buddy then it would have to be clearnase! (not sure of the spelling) Otrivin just sucks :P

Enna said...

LOL! I really like the idea... wallah these girls... I don't even know where to start.. *sigh*

Aj said...

LMAO I know the feeling XD